Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hidden talents

We all have them, and our kids have them too. I thought I would share some of our kids' talents.

By now we all might have guessed that Nina has a rather amazing ability to decorate with any medium, at any time, and in any place. She's so versatile.



For anyone who was wondering which wall in our house this was, it was the one that was painted just a day earlier.



The second round of mascara. She felt confident enough to apply it on her friend Kate as well as on her own eyebrows and lips. Most people wouldn't be that bold. Heaven help this rare gem we have.





Howie can make lots of different patterns and balance a pencil on his head.



Donovan's art got selected to be on display at our local library this past month.



And Cameron has the ability to be happy amid all the chaos that is our household.

5 comments:

Lorel said...

Nina looks like a super model in that top picture... all of your kids are just adorable! That stinks that you painted just the day before... but at least you still have the paint to cover it up! Also, Donovan's art piece is seriously pretty cool! It has really good balance. I guess he's got an eye for it!

Kristin Jones said...

Oh that Nina is something else. She cracks me up, but I do feel sorry for you when you post some of the nice art work that she does!! :)

Ashlee said...

I would love to be a fly on your wall for one day. Cute Nina...she's so "creative" isn't she?

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

So I saw the pictures of your home!! It looks so great. I wish you were selling it later this year and then we would buy it from you. We probably have to wait until the end of Summer to Fall time. Let me know what happens. If it is still on the market, we are interested!

karen★ said...

I'm so sorry about the wall! At least when people come to see your house they will automatically feel as though they can live in your home because you guys have "custom" decorated it! Howie is amazing with his pencil balancing and Donovan's art is awesome! You could frame it and put it in your new living room! (I saw your for sale sign - it made me sadder than I thought it would but I hope it goes fast for you!)