Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?



I didn't think anything was wrong with it. That is, until I heard Howie and Nina fighting in the back of the car. I asked Nina to get in her car seat and she told me she couldn't because Cameron was in it. Without even thinking about it, I had buckled Cameron in Nina's car seat and was ready to hit the road. Cam didn't complain, he loved facing forward and being able to see everything. He wasn't too happy when I put him back in his own seat.

Cameron is 10 months old today. He sometimes seems older, maybe it's because he's really heavy! He has 1 1/2 teeth which came in just last week. He claps and says "uh oh". No crawling yet, but I think he's showing some interest in taking it up. He's mostly just happy to be here.


6 comments:

Honey said...

Hey, you are a busy mom! At least you remembered to buckle him in! :)

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely precious! Can't wait to get hold of him again!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he'll be one when we see him again and that when you guys meet Grant he'll be 8.5 months. They are growing up so quickly! Victoria said, "I only got to hold Cameron 2 times and now he might not want to be held."

Carrie said...

Hi Janelle! I just found your comment on our blog! a get together is very past due. Your kids are so cute, how does everyone grow so fast? Donnovan and Emma should still be 2 yrs. old!

karen★ said...

that bottom picture is my favorite! you have about 12,000 things going on right now...i think he has already forgiven you for making him face backward again!

Ashlee said...

That's funny, Janelle. That reminds me of the time that I was driving on the freeway and I saw Kendall (about 2) looking over my shoulder. Somehow he got out of his car seat (or maybe I forgot to buckle him). We do get distracted sometimes.