Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Wicked Date

When Matt and I were in New York with my family, we all went to see Wicked on Broadway. But if you will remember, we brought Cameron along as he was not yet 2 months old. Unfortunately, babies aren't allowed to watch shows on Broadway. Something about crying or being disruptive. The ushers there were as accommodating as they could be. They let Matt and I split a ticket. So I got to watch the first half while Matt kept Cam in the lobby, then we traded at intermission. And back to our date night. We have fabulous friends who took our kids overnight while we went to see Wicked here in Denver. It was fabulous, and I was finally able to have some closure. You don't know the suspense I was feeling!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for letting us crash on your date.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Yea! I'm glad you got to go see it!

Pam said...

Glad you two got to see the whole thing! I am going in March. It will be here in Richmond then. The Radio City Rockettes are here in Dec.
It was fun talking to Donovan last night and Nina on Thurs.

karen★ said...

I am jealous. That is all.

Ashlee said...

That's funny. I'm glad you could see the whole show!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh we saw that too! incredible. i had been waiting my whole life to see it! haha. i'm obsessed with the musical :)