Friday, April 16, 2010

You may have seen us recentley...

when Donovan got his Wolf award.



wearing some of our favorite clothing. For Cameron those include his soccer cleats, his Cougars shirt, a soccer jersey, his frog boots and his Thomas pjs. Sometimes he wears as many of those at the same time as he can.





when I put a cake on top of the fridge to cool. I just didn't push it back far enough.


when the kids looked for Easter Eggs.


or when Donovan and Howie suited up for their school's Sock Hop.

3 comments:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Congrats on the Wolf award, Donovan! Cameron looks like his personality is really fun. And I love the sock hop pic! That must have been fun!

Pam said...

What darling kids they all are! Donovan looks so grown up in his cub uniform and so handsome!

Adam/Regina said...

I rarely get the chance to look at your blog, just because I'm so rarely on mine, but everytime I do, I'm reminded at what an adorable family you have! Those Easter pictures are the best - where do you find the time?!