Monday, July 19, 2010

The Olympic Training Facility

This place is pretty cool. After we dropped Brooke off at the airport, we took the kids to check out the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Our plan is to inspire them to become amazing athletes and earn us lots of money. Real people live and train there to try to make it to the Olympics. Seriously. I know everyone else knew that, but I didn't. Glad we went. Go USA!






And that's what my belly looks like 14 weeks pregnant. I'm real excited to see how much the next 26 weeks add.

8 comments:

Honey said...

YAY another little Marshall! Congrats you guys!

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats on another little one!! Are you guys going to find out this time around?

Schreiner Family said...

Congrats Marshalls!! How exciting! You are keeping up with 1 baby per year in our department :)

Lena said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Congratulations on expecting a new little one! Your kids are so cute we can't wait to see your next one.

Jean said...

Yea! I've been wondering the past few weeks at church! Congrats! You are a brave brave (and wonderful) mama! Leaving the 4 club...moving on to the 5 :)
Jean

Ashlee said...

Congrats to the Marshalls. Can't wait to meet your #5. How cool!

Carrie said...

Congratulations on a new little one:) That's really exciting!!!

karen★ said...

Oh my gosh! What? I cannot believe it! I am the last one to know! Wow! So happy for you guys!

next time you go to here, i want you to clilmb up on that big guy on the left, sit on his shoulders, THEN take a picture!

how did you get such cute kids? maybe it's because you are truly the best in the world!!!


PLEASE COME HOME SO I CAN STOP SINGING SAD BARBARA MANDREL SONGS IN MY HEAD.