Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A few accomplishments

We will start with Nina. She always reminds us "ladies first". Nina graduated from preschool and in a few short months will be in all day kindergarten.



She also loves a wild ride. But I don't have any pictures of her being a fabulous mother's helper. She helps me anytime I ask her. From helping Cam get dressed, to keeping Rex happy, she does her best to make things easier for me.



Donovan participated in his first Pinewood Derby. Maybe I'll do a post with more about that. Maybe.



He also did an impressive presentation on George Washington.



Rex keeps growing.



And continues to be cute and happy.



Cameron is wearing underwear at night.



Because he got potty trained in a day. The only time I've ever tried this method and with Cam, it totally worked.



Howie finished another soccer season.



He averaged about 3 goals a game.



Matt earned his first Master Angler Award



for catching this beauty



He also got the high score on one of the games at Chuck E. Cheese's. I'm so proud!



I ran a 10k last weekend and lived to smile.



I also spiced up our marriage after this little number. Our YW Presidency did a Jackson 5 number for a youth talent show. I'm the hottie in the middle.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for all the updates! It's great to see everyone's latest pics!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Where's the video of the dance? Looks like you guys are having fun! I am hoping to potty train Grant in a day- maybe I need to read up on that technique- any tips? And I can't wait to get my hands on Rex! He is so cute and chubby!

Jen said...

Lots going on! I need more deets on the dance, fur sure. Yay for the Marshalls!