Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Dreams

These were the sleeping arrangements during our stay in Reno. We comfortably fit 4 kids in one bedroom and let one crash in our room. I have to admit I was doubtful that anyone would get any sleeping done with this setup, but happy that I was wrong. The three older boys shared a bed with ease. Nina loved her little closet bed and the privacy it afforded her. And Rex was a respectful roommate who let us sleep without interruption for a good 9+ hours a night.
I'm pretty sure I should thank my brothers for graciously giving up their rooms.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

haha i love it. sometimes sleeping in an enclosed space feels safer!

Lorel said...

I LOVE the last picture of the boys sleeping in one bed. Especially Camerons head resting on Howie. So sweet!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Very sweet children!

Bob Bentley said...

living the dream