Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rookie Season

We are proud of our two rookie baseball players! I'd say they both had great seasons. The league we found was perfect for their ability levels. They learned a lot, and also had a lot of fun. A double bonus I suppose. We also liked the fact that twice a week, the whole family got to enjoy a few hours outside enjoying those nice, warm summer evenings.

A couple of notable stats for Donovan. He never stuck out. He struck out one batter. He made several outs in the field. He was always smiling.







Some notable stats for Howie. He only had to use the tee once. He caught a pop fly his very first game. He also fielded several balls and helped to get some outs. He smiled part of the time.







I think everyone is looking forward to next summer.

1 comment:

mcbentley85 said...

I'm glad he never 'stuck out'.. I'd hate for him to stick out