Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First (and second) Day of School

I'll tell you what, the first day of school was very exciting. So exciting that I forgot to take a few pictures. The second day of school was also exciting, and I got the missing shots of the kids and their teachers. Not a tear was shed. Except maybe from this guy:



He doesn't like being away from his beautiful bride. He might have mumbled something about not feeling ready for another year, but I can't be sure.

The only thing Howie was excited about was that he would get to see his friends again.



Maybe a couple of us were happy to see this one in the care of someone else for a part of the day.



We were all up and ready to go on time. I'm documenting this to show that I did it at least once.



And everyone's first impressions of their teachers appears to be favorable. Let's hope it's a great year!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

fabulous job family historian! your kids will appreciate this when they're older :)