Sunday, September 9, 2012

The bed at the top of the stairs

When Matt and I head up to bed at night, sights like this are always fun to see:
We always wonder how they arrived there, like what was Cameron thinking when he changed out of this pajamas and into his bathing suit and then decided to curl up at the top of the stairs? And why would Nina drag her pillow to that same place only to stick her body in it and then try to get some shut eye? As I was getting this post ready, I could have sworn that we had more pictures of kids asleep here, but I couldn't find any. I must have been thinking about some of the funny things we see when we check on our kids at night. Some have been featured in previous posts, but here are some others:
Don't you think you'd wake up if half of your body was hanging off the bed?
Cuddling up with a giant catfish after you secure your shin guard strap thingies. Check.
At first we thought his head was inside the pillowcase, but no, he just fell asleep with that thing pulled over his ears. I guess sometimes Rex can be a little loud for his taste.

1 comment:

Pam said...

very funny!