Friday, January 10, 2014

A long road ahead

This is about where I left off almost a year ago. I finished Donovan and Howie's room and started on Nina's. Then I fell off the blogging planet. Again. Part of that was because somehow my laptop mysteriously died taking all my pictures with it. There were rumors that a drink was spilled and smoke came from the computer, but neither Matt nor I was there to witness it. Dang kids. So I pouted for a few months and kind of forgot about blogging. It took us about 3 months to get another computer and I was still mad that I lost so many pictures. And I wasn't liking the pictures our camera was taking, so I didn't use it all that often. Basically I've been in a bad mood for almost a year. But I'm over it. I am accepting the abilities of our camera until we can save up for a better one too. I am going to try to catch up and it will likely be a very long road.

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Glad you are back at it! I totally understand the lost photos, year off, and photo issues. Been there too! :( Hope this year is awesome for you guys!