Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Fun Costume Run

Matt missed out on some fun tonight! But someone has to pay the bills. And our race entry fees. 

Tonight the kids and I participated in the Hoofin it Through the Hollows race at Dekoevend Park. Everyone dressed up and 5/6 of us ran the race. I'm not normally a fan of dressing up, but I got talked into doing it this time. I'm glad I did too, it really did make it more fun. I ran with Howie to help pace him and he finished super strong and got 4th in his age group. Cameron worked hard and also finished 4th in his age group. Nina enjoyed running with some music and finished the race with a big smile on her face. Donovan ran an awesome race and placed 3rd, which was good enough for a prize. We all enjoyed the hot chocolate, s'mores and Anthony's pizza. I hope Matt can join us next year!!

No comments: