Thursday, July 31, 2008

A fun little campout

We took a short camping trip to the mountains with our good friends, the Milligans. What a nice break from the heat, I think the low up there was somewhere in the 30s. The kids had a blast dirtying themselves while fishing, exploring, digging, and roasting assorted foods (marshmallows, bananas, hot dogs and I think a carrot). Do I even have to say that Matt went fishing? He was happy with the 12 or so fish he caught. Cameron and I could be found either sitting by the fire or coaxing the kids to come out of the river (shoes, socks, jeans and all).




3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

Your such a good sport. I'm so impressed! we really need to all go before summers over. Love the pics!

Jill said...

How fun. And I would've known how fun it really was had someone called me back. I won't mention any names here, though.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Happy Birthday Donovan!