Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cameron by comparison

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts. I'm slowly getting my life back in order (with a lot of help from my mom last week!). I'll try to be better.

Anyway, last week Cameron had his 2 month doctor visit and I just wanted to show how huge our little guy is. A disclaimer is in order first: our three other kids consistently hover around the 10th percentile with one dipping to the .4th percentile. Yes there is a point before the 4, and that was a very low point in Howie's life. So returning to Cameron, if he were in the 15th or even 20th percentile, he would be big for our standards. Imagine our shock when we find out Cameron is in the 70th. We're still trying to determine if he is really one of our children.

2 Months
Donovan: 12 lbs 9 oz, 22 1/2 inches (he was chunky once)
Howie: 11 lbs 3 oz, 21 1/2 inches
Nina: 10 lbs 13 oz, 22 1/4 inches
Cameron 13 lbs 8 oz, 23 1/2 inches




And early indications show that Cameron will make our 3rd blue-eyed baby

7 comments:

Honey said...

I love those cheeks! I can't believe he's already 2 mos old. Too cute!

Topsy said...

Sorry, I was blog wandering from Honey's blog because of your header on Cameron. I just had a baby Cameron as well who turned two months old last week. Yeah for cute boys!

Schreiner Family said...

Wow, he's so cute! I love those cheeks and chubby little legs. You guys have such beautiful children.

Ashlee said...

Cute. It looks like you guys have had a fun summer (as usual). You guys just need to make it out to Utah next...

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

We love Cameron. We all really like holding him. He makes me even more excited to have another baby boy.

The Bentley's said...

what a chubber! love his cheeks:))

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!