Monday, October 19, 2009

Fishy Business

In an effort to show my love for Matt and my support for his hobby/addiction, I am doing a fishing post. Matt had last Friday off from school so he hit the road fishing. Lucky for him it was a gorgeous day. And he found more luck as he caught 10-15 fish, including his biggest brown trout ever. Although the picture would have you believe it was only 17 inches, Matt says it was 18. Apparently it's important to have that clarified. And apparently we need a more accurate tape measure...



And every time Matt comes home, the kids bombard him with questions like: "where's the fish?", "did you bring a fish home?", "can I see your fish?"



Does it surprise any of you that Nina is the only one who will actually touch the fish?

2 comments:

Honey said...

You're such a good wife, Janelle! (I love your stories about Nina. They crack me up!)

The Bentley's said...

not surprised. Go nina!!! and seriously wife of the year. on chris' day off he gets to do his list i have been making:)))