Friday, January 1, 2010

Not him too.

Perhaps it is genetic. And perhaps all our kids have that gene. Cameron as of late is demonstrating his scavenger tendencies. We are so excited.

He knows how to find the cupcake stash at soccer games.



He knows how to push a chair up to the counter, grab a knife and stab a piece of banana bread. Very manly.



And he knows how to hide under the table when he wants to be naughty. In this case, it's not so bad - just a little yogurt. Much better than butter or the sugar canister.



And he knows he's clever. The stinker.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

I can't believe I missed so many! You have been a blogging maniac and I am here to catch up! He is doing so so great!!! I can't believe all the things he can do now. It just seems like yesterday that I met you and he was so so little. Time flies....