Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Poor 4th Child



Yep, Cameron is to be pitied. He fits that mold of a poor, neglected, end of the line child. His parents don't really care that this is what he often looks like in public:








When he cries in the middle of the night, his parents don't come in to hold and comfort him, instead they take a picture:



And when he cries the next night, they ignore him until they realize that he fell back asleep, then they take another picture:



And this is the only picture his parents take of his second birthday:



Let's hope for a bright future for this one.

6 comments:

Madeline said...

HaHa! That cracks me up, because that is so Gavin!

Jill said...

And let's be honest. I took that picture, not his parents.

That sleeping one is awesome.

Lorel said...

Oh my gosh... i just want to bite his little cheeks! What a cute boy! You guys are hilarious though... did he seriously fall asleep standing up?!

karen★ said...

Holy crap, I am the worst friend ever. I had your camera, yes? I owe you huge, especially now that I know you only got one picture. Seriously, so so sorry. I will bring you something pretty as an apology; something really really pretty.
*~*~*
he looks perfect at all times...so beautiful.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

He is so cute! I love that he loves to wear his helmet- so does Grant! They'll have fun together in their helmets when you guys come to visit(or he can borrow one here since you probably won't pack it). I love the picture of him asleep standing up. And, I love the birthday picture- you guys are lucky that it was a cute one!

Kristin Jones said...

Janelle, you are hilarious! Those pictures are great!!