Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Howie!

Although this is a week late, here are the festivities from Howie's 7th birthday. Can I just say we love Howie. He is such a helpful, thoughtful, smart, loving and all around awesome boy. We are grateful to have Howie in our family!

Howie requested a red turtle bomber birthday cake. Sadly for Howie, he was not blessed with a mom skilled in cake-making. And lucky for me, he doesn't seem to mind.


Howie wanted Krispy Kreme for breakfast, mac and cheese for lunch and waffles for dinner.





Opening presents after completing a treasure hunt.




And a combined birthday party with his best friend Kyle.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Are you sure those boys are that old? I'm pretty sure they were just babies yesterday! Happy Birthday Howie!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Looks like fun! And a combined party with a best friend, cool!

Matt said...

For those worried we don't know how to dress our kids (first two or three pictures), I just want to point out that they are wearing pajamas in those pictures. Just thought I'd clarify.

Pam said...

He is such a precious boy! I love that kid!