Saturday, December 11, 2010

Not Cameron too!

On this fine day I learned not to go upstairs to fold clothes. And just to be safe, I might not do laundry ever again. It's not worth it. Here we have Nina's apprentice Cameron demonstrating a skill Nina perfected early on. That of making a mess with products that are hard to clean up. Cameron chose butter. The huge tub of butter. I have a couple of pictures. But not included are pictures of butter on the oven, fridge, carpet, coffee table, DVD cases, couch, hallway floor, or the bottom of his shoe. This only took me 1 hour to clean up. Not too bad.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

ohhhh my goodness. butter? that sounds awful!

Madeline said...

HaHa! My little one got into vaseline this week. I feel your pain!

Pam said...

Oh dear! What a mess!
Creative though.