Saturday, February 19, 2011

Basketball fans

Having a baby in January had 2 disadvantages that I want to complain about. The first is that Rex was more susceptible to getting RSV. Check. The second is that it would make it really hard for me to attend some cool basketball games. Check. But Matt and the boys got to enjoy some games in January.

Matt, Donovan and Howie met my brother Chris and his two boys and ventured down to Colorado Springs to watch BYU have a little fun with Air Force.





Of course Jimmer was the highlight of the evening. I was told the boys gave Jimmer a high five, but I think Matt was a little slow on the click.




Matt is going to be slightly disappointed with this part of the post because I can't remember 2 key pieces of information.
1. Who the Nuggets played
2. Which Nugget player's sweaty headband Howie caught



A super-nice couple invited Howie to stand in front of their seats so he could reach the players as they walked into the locker room. He got to give Nene a high five.




Those were some pretty sweet seats guys. Go team!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

we were there! yayyyy air force totally got jimmered ;)

Jen said...

Sweaty headband??? That's grossly fantastic! I have two follow up questions--first, does Howie wear it, and second, did he wash it????

Looked like a ton of fun!