Friday, December 2, 2011

Bass Pro Shops

Matt loves to take the kids to Bass Pro Shops any time of the year. He and the kids love to check out the fish and wander the store. I usually go along because I'm a good sport. But at Christmastime, I don't mind going at all. They have so many activities set up for the kids and I love watching them have fun. Sometimes I have no clue where they are, but my motherly instincts let me know they are having a good time. That's what I tell myself at least.









And as an interesting side note. Howie knows all about Santa, yet he is totally freaked out by him this year. He won't go near him. In fact, at our ward Christmas party, he found the farthest room he could and hid there until Santa was gone. He told me, "there's no way I'm sitting on that creepy guy's lap." Just thought I'd document that.

1 comment:

daniel.soderholm said...

That's funny about Howie. That Bass Pro Shop looks pretty cool. I like going to Bass Pro shops too.