Sunday, December 25, 2011

Presents

Everyone seemed pretty happy about what they got for Christmas.

Cameron's presents mostly fell under the "Star Wars" genre.






Nina's presents could be divided into 3 categories: art, sparkly things and dolls.







For Howie, this Christmas was the year of the Spy. He acquired several items that I'm certain will annoy Nina. He also got some books, video games and unmentionables.





I hate when I sit down to blog and realize that I forgot to take a few pictures. So it would appear that Donovan just walked over to a neatly arranged pile of presents, sat down, and smiled for his picture. I vaguely remember him opening a few.




I do remember putting Rex down for his nap before we opened presents. It was just easier that way. And I do remember giving him the opportunity to open his own presents. But when you just sit and look at this pile of stuff and don't do anything with them, and when you have 4 older siblings who like to open presents, Rex didn't stand a chance. So yes. In this case, Rex was placed in front of a neatly arranged pile of presents and smiled for his picture. Don't be so slow next year Rex.



And Matt got a sweater.

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I loved the newspaper barricades!