Monday, January 30, 2012

Heart Stacking

I saw this cute idea for an FHE activity on Pinterest and had our family try it out on Monday. Basically everyone got a pile of hearts and we tried to see who could make the tallest stack of hearts. I was awesome and had by far the tallest stack. Then I decided to take myself out of the contest so others could feel good about their accomplishments. That and I wanted to get some pictures.



Rex mostly tried to reach everyone's hearts. He managed to get one and swallowed it before I could get to him. Thankfully he did not choke.



Nina tried stacking them for a little bit, then realized she could steal other people's hearts while they were focused on balancing their stacks. Such the opportunist.



Cameron tried stacking once or twice, then played defense against Nina and Rex.



Howie was a casual participant. He enjoyed eating and stacking.



Matt was shocked that he could never get his pile higher than mine.



And Donovan let the stress get to him once or twice.



I loved this idea and totally plan on doing it every year!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds like fun!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We'll be copying you guys for sure!