Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Proud of our scouts

Donovan earned his Webelo (award? rank? badge? whatever you call it) at this month's Pack Meeting along with 2 other pins. He has loved scouts and is always eager to sign off as many things as he can. I'm grateful that Matt loves to work with the boys on scouting stuff too. It's neat to see them working together on a variety of lessons and tasks. So even though Matt does all the work with them, I get the glory at the Pack Meetings. It only seems fair to me.





This was Howie's first Pack Meeting since turning 8 in November. He earned his Bobcat thing as well as a chess beltloop and a gold arrow point. Go Howie! This is his first time pinning something on my "proud parent" ribbon. I know he'll be filling that up in no time. Like Donovan, he also enjoys working on scouting things with Matt.