Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cameron's awake

Cameron has been spending more time awake this past week. He did an hour and a half stretch of awake time yesterday. Cameron seems pretty mellow, especially with siblings in his face all the time. I think this is part of the cause of his nocturnal ways. My theory - when it's dark and quiet, Cameron gets worried that something must be wrong and can't sleep. I sure can't wait until he figures out that it's okay to sleep at night for longer than an hour and a half. On a positive note - I'm surprised at how well I can sleep sitting upright. I feel spoiled when I get an hour of sleep lying down. But this will all pass soon! So back to my original point, it's been fun to see Cam awake more. He's a cute and calm little guy and I hope his siblings don't drag him to the crazy side.



Donovan and Howie take this job seriously. I asked them to help Cameron with "tummy time" as a way to divert their attention from "helping" me. They thought it was the greatest thing I could have ever asked them to do. I think it's cute to see Cameron's skinny legs and body compared to his brothers.

4 comments:

Jill said...

There's no hope for him not joining the ranks of your other three. The power is just too strong.

Kristin Jones said...

He's so cute and looks a lot like Donovan. Sleep will come...

Ashlee said...

He looks like a Marshall...very cute. I love the tummy time picture. I bet they love their cute little brother.

Ashlee said...

Jailbird and Grand Master Marshall: Your kids are awesome looking! Totally cool just like mom and dad.
NOTE: This is Brian.