Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reno in review

Instead of a long-winded written report of our trip to Reno, I thought I would summarize it with some pictures (and captions)


Matt being attacked by some of the 12 nieces and nephews that were there


One of the many times we found Nina lathering herself in lotions and toothpaste. Seriously, this girl had at least one daily offence.


Spending time with my brother Randell, and sporting my newly chopped (by not styled at that moment) hair.


Getting creative trying to fit 6 of us in one bedroom. The boys slept in the closet kind of Harry Potter style. Nina slept on a blanket on the floor at the foot of our bed.


The kids right before we left them with two of my cousins while we all went out to lunch. Things appear to be under control :) Three were napping and Cameron was with us.


After an outing to a splash park.


You'll have to ask Matt


Welcoming my brother home from his mission to Argentina. I don't know if anyone was able to capture the 2.2 seconds that we had the whole phrase "Welcome Home!" standing still and in order.


Donovan after he lost his two front teeth during Sacrament meeting. Nina pretty much knocked one out and a piece of gum facilitated the other. You can guess how reverent our pew was.

Missing picture: anything showing the 17 hour car trip each way. It was LONG!

5 comments:

The Bentley's said...

LOve the haircut!!! even unstyled (which it doesn't look at all) it is adorable! good luck onthe flight:)

Seth Jenson said...

Jannelle, nice do. Matt, can you wear that get up to EQ? I'm sure we can make some sort of an object lesson out of it.

Kim said...

Holy Cow, you are a trooper. Love the pictures. How fun for all the kiddies too. Oh and Randall and my sister???!!! he he!

Ashlee said...

Holy Cow! 17 hours...how did you do it. I thought 2 hours on the airplane was hard :)
I do love the new hairdo!

Ashlee said...

Marshall: I don't have to ask. I know exactly what you're doing in that outfit...still pretending like you're in the WWF, I see.
Brian