Monday, September 22, 2008

Cameron is 4 months old

Well he officially turned 4 months 12 days ago, but I just took him to the doctor today and got his "stats". Cameron is a really good baby. He's pretty calm and happy. The kids have a lot of fun trying to make him smile and laugh. If I had to say who I think he looks the most like, my guess would be Howie. What do you all think?






We didn't take any pictures of Howie on a digital camera (we hardly took any pictures of him to be honest) but I will try to find some of him and of all the kids at the same age and scan them. It's kind of fun to see similarities.

Here are the 4 month comparisons (it's only fair to say that Cameron has a 12 day advantage):


Donovan 24.5 in 14lb 10 oz 17 in
Howie 25.5 in 14lb 10 oz 17 in (we missed Howie's 4 mo. this is
from his 6 month checkup)
Nina 24 in 12lb 10 oz 16.3 in
Cameron 26.5 in 15lb 4 oz 17 in

6 comments:

Schreiner Family said...

He's so cute!! Yes, I have always thought that he looked most like Howie. I can't wait to see the baby pics of Howie at the same age.

The Ashcroft's said...

Such a cute boy! So I guess he hasn't really gained that much? I love those cheeks.

The Bentley's said...

yeah cameron!! the little tank...by a pound:) he's a cutie

Anonymous said...

He sure is a handsome little boy! I think that the picture of Cameron in the swing looks like Howie, but the photo on top with the big smile looks like Donovan.

Ashlee said...

I agree with Pam. He is a cute baby. Cute smile!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

He's so cute- love the pics.