Thursday, September 4, 2008

Saved by my kids

I was sitting here thinking, "wow, it's been a whole week since I posted something." Then I remembered that I didn't take any pictures all week and I'm like Lorel, I don't like having a post without a picture. Frankly, it just makes for a boring blog Jill. Well I decided to check my camera just in case and I was surprised that there were some pictures on it. Most of the time I am aware when our kids have found the camera and randomly snapped pictures, but this time I was very much unaware. Hopefully I was taking a nap. So thank you to Donovan, Howie and Nina (I'm pretty sure Cameron didn't participate) for making this post possible.


A very, very up close picture of my purse.


A lovely, upside-down, blurry picture of our kitchen.


Not quite sure. It looks like a finger and the Friend.


And a surprisingly clear picture of a nearly naked Nina.

No comments: