Monday, April 27, 2009

Nina has been promoted

And she has sure worked hard to get this promotion. She has exerted herself tirelessly, day in and day out, never wasting an opportunity. She has challenged herself, climbing high, crawling low, even sacrificing her own cleanliness when needed. But she did it! Yeah for Nina! Her new title is "Mom's Helper". This job requires her to stay by my side every waking minute of the day. I'm sure it will be tough for her at first - you know, giving up those quiet moments of solitude where she could express herself, experiment, and explore, but she'll adjust. I'm also sure that maintaining a constant visual on Nina will drive me crazy, but I think it will be easier than dealing with things like this on a regular basis:








Not bad, the whole right side of this shirt was blue before I washed it. I doubt the rest will come out. Sorry Jill, Nina owes you a new shirt.



What this picture is unable to portray is the lovely aroma coming from Nina's underwear because she "didn't know we had a bathroom."

6 comments:

Honey said...

Janelle, I am so sorry! Hopefully in a year or two (or perhaps by the time her wedding rolls around) you can laugh about it. Until then, hang in there!!

Kristin Jones said...

Nina's at it again! There is definitely never a dull moment at your house. :)

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

When you guys come out I'll be sure to give you a break and let her be "Brooke's helper" for a day or two. Good luck!

karen★ said...

At least it will be so nice to have someone to talk to...all day...every day! Good luck not going insane! (p.s. she is still the most beautiful thing!)

Ashlee said...

LOL

Kim said...

How funny. Oh nina :) Did you get my message today? about missing a lunch and a dinner?