Friday, August 6, 2010

Colonial Williamsburg

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.





We had to wait next to this horse until it walked away so that Nina could hear the horse's "clippity clops". It is a sound that warms Nina's heart.



5 points if you can tell me what the name of this game is. It was a hit with the boys.













I personally could have spent all day wandering around this place. Matt will be taking me back without the kids someday. He will also bring lots of money so we can properly patronize all the shops and restaurants. And to really win me over, he will rent one of the costumes - preferably something that includes those sexy breeches and stockings. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I've got a lot to live up to I guess. Well, your outfit was kind of close to "colonial style". Fun place for adults, kids did get rather bored due to heat and walking so much.

Pam said...

When all the kids are grown and gone, you will have lots of time for a full tour of Colonial Williamsburg. It takes much more than a day to fully enjoy, oh, and much cooler weather!

Rachel said...

um. you cut your hair! cute! i guess i haven't seen you around in a while! how's the little nugget? when are you due again? i'm excited! more cute little kiddos!