Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Donovan!

Donovan has been such a wonderful 8 year old, I just know he'll be the best 9 year old. I love how lovable and genuine Donovan is. I love his forgiving and innocent nature. He is caring, thoughtful, and a smart boy who really loves life. As I looked through pictures of Donovan to use on this post, I realized that I don't take a lot of pictures of just Donovan. But, I also realized that he is always playing with others and involved in group settings. That's very fitting with his social personality. I sure love you Donovan! Have a great year!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Well aren't we on top of things?

Happy birthday Donny Don!

Matt said...

I love Donovan! What a great son we are blessed to have.

Kristin Jones said...

Seriously...I cannot believe he is 9!! Happy birthday!