Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A fine start today



Sometimes he seems cute and sweet, but I know better. So before 10:00 this morning, I'm ready to ship him off to whoever will take him. It started today at 6 am. Not a horribly obscene hour, but Matt and I were both totally sick last night and hardly slept at all. Cameron slept in his big boy bed last night. Again, not a bad thing, except that means he was free to get out of bed in the morning when he was ready, not when I was ready. So he energetically announces that he's awake and tells us to wake up too. Aww, that's kind of sweet right? I don't think so. Especially when he tells me he wants breakfast nonstop until I have his plate of food in front of him. Literally nonstop. Like he barely took time to breathe. Then he bit Nina so off he went to timeout. The whole 2 minutes of his timeout he kept telling me, "I don't love you anymore mom!" Then as I was in the shower, he took my makeup bag and decorated his face, all while singing the cleanup song. And to finish, he emptied all his diapers off his shelf, dumped out a glass of milk, changed his outfit 3 times and told Donovan, "Try again poop head." I'm tired, I don't feel well and Cameron is not in the running for the favorite child contest today. How has your day been going?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Cam Cam. I hope I have 5 just like him.

Jean said...

I guess this conferms that I did understand him in nursery. I thought he screamed something about "I don't love you anymore!" I guess he doesn't love me either LOL Such fun ages and stages ;)

Ashlee said...

Oh, Janelle, you kill me! Your family could have their own sitcom. I love hearing your stories.