Monday, March 7, 2011

A 2 month dream

Lately whenever I sit down to post something, I find myself wishing I would have taken more pictures. That is definitely the case tonight. We love our poor 5th child, and we will try to capture more of his life. Time has flown by since Rex was born. We are slowly getting to know him. What we have learned so far is that he is a dream. He is a calm, low maintenance little guy. It would appear that he is very curious about his surroundings. But he could also just be in shock from all the chaos. He doesn't seem to mind being passed from person to person allowing everyone a chance to hold him. He sleeps okay at night, we're not going to complain. But he sleeps very well during the day.






Yes. This is the only picture we took on Rex's blessing day. Thank goodness my dad had his camera.

3 comments:

Honey said...

I see a lot of Howie in those pictures :) He is adorable!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

He is so cute and sweet! We so wish we could meet him now and not have to wait!

Pam said...

I agree, he does look alot like Howie= what a cutie!