Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow Day!

We were so happy to have a snow day! Last night before we went to bed Matt and I were talking about what a relaxing day it was. Well, that's what I said. Then Matt reminded me that he had to shovel 3 times. But he had some good help so I don't know what he's complaining about:





We took our yardstick out to measure how much snow we got and so far it's a little over 20 inches! And it's still snowing! One of our neighbors is awesome. He plowed our street with his ATV and then plowed a path from our driveway to the street. I'm so glad he did! Now I can go to Costco and try out all their pre-Super Bowl samples. And I want a churro.



Matt and the kids made a cool snow fort and they plan to go sledding later today. I'm not as much of a snow fan so I will take some pictures and clean up all the mess that they make as they trek in and out of the house.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Everybody needs a snow day or two each year! Nice neighbor. Did you do your sampling at Costco?

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

We haven't had any snow this year! We would love that!