Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Did I catch a Niner?

Yep! He's is 9! Howie started out as a tiny little 5 and a half pound baby who was so kind as to let me finish my Thanksgiving pie before deciding to make an entrance to this world. That is so typical of him now. He is the child who will nicely ask for something one time and then sit patiently until I can get to it. Actually, now he just does it himself because I usually take too long. Howie hardly cried as a baby. He was happy to just sit and watch what was going on. He was especially interested in what Donovan was doing and has always tried to keep up. But somewhere along the way he caught up and matured beyond his years. Howie has such an enjoyable personality and sense of humor and we just love him so much. It was a great pleasure to celebrate his birthday today!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

I enjoyed your title for this post. Well done.