Monday, March 4, 2013

Matt is cool in a weird way

I've always been logical, and reasonable, and level-headed, and all those other things that make me right when I say that Matt is cool in a weird way. I think the same thing about geckos. When Howie got his gecko, I wasn't super happy about it. Mostly because I think they are creepy. And their tank takes up space on his dresser that I would rather leave empty. It makes for a cleaner looking room in my opinion. Then when Matt suffered from an addiction to looking on craigslist for geckos and then buying them, it didn't help my feelings toward those little reptiles. He bought 4 more than way. But after some time, I have to say that they are kind of cool. I won't ever touch one, but they are cool in their own strange way. And since Matt likes them, that makes him cool in his own strange way as well. That, and he does stuff like this:

No comments: