Friday, February 22, 2013

My little home school-ee

We enrolled Cameron in the same preschool that the older three kids went to, and he attended it for about 4 months before we decided to pull him out. It was mostly because we felt like we couldn't afford it. We had qualified for scholarships for the others, but this year Matt made just a little too much. I also really enjoy having Cameron around. He is so fun and happy and pleasant and easy going. When he starts kindergarten in the fall, he will be going all day so my days were numbered with him. Right before Thanksgiving I asked Cameron if he would like to go to my "home school" and he jumped at the idea! We have a simple curriculum. We do a little reading, math and writing in the mornings and play lots of games together in the afternoons while Rex takes a nap. Our favorite games are Super Hero memory match, Candyland, and Perfection. I really love my time with Cameron and I'm grateful I have this chance to give him all my attention while Rex sleeps and the others are at school.

No comments: