Thursday, November 29, 2007

Howie's Booty




How many of you were expecting to see a naked bum?? Well Howie had a fun birthday yesterday. He had a happy face pancake at Denny's for breakfast, I don't think he ate any lunch (for the record, he was offered mac & cheese and chicken nuggets, but neither plate got touched) and he got his favorite Hungry Howie's pizza for dinner. He was also sent on a "treasure hunt" for his presents. He didn't eat his chocolate cupcakes and ice cream yet, Matt finished off the ice cream the night before and we never frosted the cupcakes. But we've got ice cream and frosted cupcakes waiting for after dinner. He loves all his presents, thank you to everyone who got him something! And an advanced thanks to his Colorado cousins who will give him presents this Sunday. Anyway, one more funny quote. Howie had finished saying his prayers a few days ago and he sat in bed thinking for a minute before he said, "I guess Heavenly Father must be invisible, but he could hear my prayer."

3 comments:

Schreiner Family said...

Thanks I figured it out!! Aren't you impressed as to how much I've been blogging....I figured if you can keep up with it so well and have three little ones .... so can I :)

Schreiner Family said...

I'm totally dreading leaving Sladen all day but at least he will be in good hands with Derek's mom. I'm just praying that one day I won't have to work anymore or very little at least. Sladen came a little earlier than we planned ;) SO.... the work thing sucks but I just keep reminding myself that it's just 5 months then it will be summer!!

The Bentley's said...

too cute. we're excited to see him on sunday! sorry never dirk called. I'm such a slacker mom:(