Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ode 2 - Sometimes Howie just crashes






So these pictures prove that I am being robbed from a Howie naptime. He clearly needs it! Anyway, I have done a little bit of thinking about some funny Howie sayings, right now I have a couple. 1. To add onto Jill's comment, "I like being cold" He says this everytime he wants to wear his Denver Nuggets basketball jersey, or his FC Barcelona jersey when he knows it's too cold to wear shorts and jerseys. 2. He walked into his room where Donovan and Nina were playing a game and he says, "what a nice and interesting game you two are playing." 3. Before he went to bed one night he told me, "Well, I suppose I'll dream about thinking tonight." 4. When Howie had to pinch hit for Donovan one Sunday (Donovan was supposed to give a talk, but he was sick)and they started opening exercises before Matt or I could get there to help. So Howie walks confidently up to the podium and starts to give his talk about how one of our hermit crabs died and when a hermit crab dies you have to flush it down the toilet. Clearly no fear of speaking in front of a crowd. 5. One night at dinner, shockingly Howie didn't want to eat what was on his plate, and he says, "Let's pretend like we're in opposite world and in opposite world yes means no, no means yes, and you really don't have to eat your food to get a Halloween treat." That's all I could come up with right now. I'm waiting for you mom to help me out here, you have a better memory than I do! Anyway, more Howie posts to come!

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

so cute janelle! did he really fall asleep in the laundry basket? that is hysterical. and my favorite comment was the one about what he will dream about tonight. Too too cute. what a doll!

Jill said...

You never told me about the opposite day comment. Or maybe you did and I just can't remember. Oh yeah, don't count on Mom commenting--she never does.

Schreiner Family said...

Ok, how do you add other people's blogs...like your "our friends" section... I can't figure it out!
Thanks!