Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ode to Howie part 1






Since Howie's birthday is tomorrow, I thought I'd dedicate a couple of posts to him. Being the neglected middle child, we don't have very many pictures of Howie before he was 2. As I was looking at some pictures from Howie's 2nd year, these ones made me laugh. I thought I'd share some of them. Howie is such a funny little boy. He's quite smart, observant, and very entertaining. I was trying to think of some of the funny things he's done and said and I've got a mind of mush right now. I blame it on this pregnancy. If anyone would care to share some of their funny Howie memories, I'd love to read them! I'll be posting more pictures later. We love you Howie!

3 comments:

Jill said...

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" (said while crying)

How he always changes the rules of any game that he's playing so that it suits him better.

"I like being cold."

Lorel said...

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"...? haha! That's the best! Especially when said while crying. I'll have to teach my kids that!

When the kids spent the night at our apartment that one time, in the morning Howie was in the deepest sleep... I tried to nudge him to wake him up, talk to him, pull the covers off of him... no response. But when Craig quietly said (probably even whispered) the words "video game" to Donovan, it must have struck a cord with Howie, and he was wide awake ready to tell us all about some star wars video game that he needed to play. He's a funny kid... and so cute!

The Bentley's said...

happy day howie!!! sorry we flakeed out of lunch! but we'll see you sunday!! and cute pics!! i'm looking forward to the rest of the "ode" :)