Saturday, November 17, 2007

We're finally decorated


First off, it has been almost 4 years since we moved into this house and that red wall sat there, bare, the whole time. Thanks to some gifts from Pam and my mom, we had the means to decorate. When my mom was out visiting, we went to town and hung up all this stuff. In answer to a question you are all thinking - Yes, this is a shrine to us. We love ourselves.

The other half of the mammoth Red Monster

In the dining room, more pictures of us. We are slightly obsessed.

Our free piano with yet more pictures. You can tell my mom wasn't here to hang those ones since they are crooked and I just left them that way.

And there we are. We are finally decorated.

3 comments:

Jill said...

It's about time. I was getting sick of that red wall. And you. Wait--was that outloud?

The Bentley's said...

it looks so good!! i love it:) i love the board your mom got you... i haven't seen that one in person, but well done!! we missed you at cicis yesterday!!

Kristin Jones said...

I love it!! By the time you finally get it all done, you'll be ready for a change. :)