Friday, December 28, 2007

Last Christmas pics!


I know this is a really blurry picture, but don't you think it shows how action-packed this game is? Yeah, it mostly just shows I'm not a good photographer.

We tried to tell Nina that her stroller was only for her baby, but her whole, "no, I do it myself" attitude sometimes gets the best of her. Is it cruel to take a picture of an injured child before you go to help?

Nina is watching Matt shovel the snow with her "funny hat" on. You can see she has fully recovered from her earlier fall.

It was awesome to wake up to a White Christmas. It was even better that Matt was home and could shovel the driveway so I didn't have to. We got about a foot of snow by the time it stopped snowing that night. Matt found the newspaper after a little digging.

2 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Hey Janelle, Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday!! Macy has the same stroller as Nina, it is actually her 2nd one the other one broke because she too, was always sitting in it! I love the story about Nina's phone call, are you sure you're still hoping GIRL?? Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

We like snow