Friday, December 21, 2007

Matt's Basketball Team


As many of you know, Matt's second, third and fourth jobs are coaching freshman level soccer, basketball and lacrosse. He's in basketball season now and this is his little team. 7 players. Anyway, Howie and I made the girls little candy leis for Christmas and brought them to practice yesterday.

The girls were scrimmaging some teachers from Matt's school and Matt played as well. I don't care what any of you say, Matt can play with any freshman girls team out there. I have seen him do it myself. Look how serious he is, ready and waiting. Gotta love Matt!

3 comments:

Jill said...

It's true--I've seen it first hand. And he totally schools them.

Anonymous said...

So Jill, your comment leads me to believe that Matt could totally school you as well - given your account of your playing with Dad's freshmen team.

Anonymous said...

That's not my sweet, precious, little granddaughter Nina is it? Can't be!