Tuesday, December 11, 2007

While I Was Out



This past weekend all my adult siblings (minus Randell who is in Argentina) ventured back to Reno to see my brother Michael graduate from the University of Nevada. It was a great trip, especially since all the kids stayed home with Matt! We were there long enough to see him graduate, eat lunch at Chevy's, catch one of my dad and Michael's basketball games and one of Nevada's basketball games, oh, and put back together a broken Christmas tree. I don't have any pictures of that trip yet, but maybe an obliging sister will send me some soon. Anyway, Matt held down the fort and all went well. They had fun sledding, playing video games, eating pizza and taking a trip to McDonald's. This is one of Nina's latest activity of choice, hanging out in the fridge. To each her own. And to Matt's credit, the house was clean, the kids were happy (and clean), and this picture happened after I got back Sunday night. Way to go Matt, you're the man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're freezing your children to preserve them for the future now?