Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weekend Pics


At our Ward Christmas party last night, Nina got to be in the 12 Days of Christmas as one of the maids-a-milking. Matt was a Ninja Turtle Dove, but I didn't get a picture of him. He had some nice ninja moves though.

Most people have issues with their younger children being afraid of Santa. Yeah, Howie's 4.

I love their Christmas outfits! Thanks to the Secret Santa who outfitted the boys! And Nina is wearing one of the dresses from Grandma Marshall.

Donovan wanted to play photographer today. Matt and I tried to coordinate our outfits with the kids for church today.

And finally, Donovan felt like everyone would want to see the Corduroy picture he made at school.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I, for one, and so excited that you put Donovan's picture up. And the Christmas outfits are absolutely adorable--especially Nina. What can I say? I'm partial to girls.

The Bentley's said...

cute janelle! l0ove the matching outfits!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! I love the pictures. What a cute milk maid. Donovan, I love your corduroy picture.