Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homecoming Festivities

Matt's school had their homecoming this past week and one way or another, we all participated in the festivities.



Matt got to play in a volleyball tournament with some of his students. It's their school's male version of powderpuff.



Matt played in a heavy metal air guitar band during the assembly. Brian, I think Matt really misses you.








And the rest of us went to the parade. Any guesses why this is the kids' favorite part of homecoming?

5 comments:

Honey said...

Awesome!

The Ashcroft's said...

So...where and when did this parade take place? You would think I would have noticed? Also, NICE rocker attire Matt, I had no idea you had that in you...

bgill said...

Marshall, you look just like the high school kids, except for the fact you're holding a baby. Way to stay young! Wish I could be there in costume with you. Question: What did you guys do when you served an ace in volleyball?

Jill said...

Janelle, I'm surprised you posted those pictures of Matt. He's going to have some serious stalkers now.

Nina's hair looks really cute, by the way.

Anonymous said...

What's the matter with all of these people not knowing you had it in you Matt? I sure knew you had it in you - as always! Way to go! I'll bet the students all loved it. Your own kids too. Fun!