Sunday, November 2, 2008

One hard part about being a parent

With all the crazies out there in the world you can't be too cautious, especially when it comes to protecting your children. So when our kids came home from trick-or-treating, we had to inspect all that candy that came from total strangers. Sadly, we found many pieces that we thought were unsafe for our kids. We removed those iffy treats and put them aside for further inspection.


You can clearly see how dangerous the candy on the left looks. Matt and I will be sure to dispose of them safely.



Cameron wasn't sure he agreed with our safety measures.

7 comments:

Honey said...

It's so nice to know that there are other "cautious" parents out there!

Lorel said...

HAHA!!!! Oh my gosh! Hilarious. I really hope you are serious, because then I won't feel that bad when I'm extra cautious with my kids' candy too. You guys are the best

Jill said...

1. Cameron looks exactly like Howie.
2. I'm going to tell Donovan what you did.

Megan said...

I think that is so funny! At least you "hide" the fact that you are eating their candy...I just take it right in front of them.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

I wish my kids got that much chocolate stuff!

Adam/Regina said...

We give our candy to the switch witch who kindly distributes it to the kids who didn't get any. (Adam and I still consider ourselves kids!)

By the way, ADORABLE picture!

Megan Jenson said...

Good tip for Halloween candy. I will remember that for the future. :)