Sunday, November 30, 2008

Howie turns 5

I am a little late with this post, but better late than never. While many were celebrating Black Friday, we were celebrating Howie's 5th birthday. Well, to be honest, after Matt and I celebrated Black Friday with our early morning shopping excursions, we celebrated Howie's birthday. He was asleep so he didn't know. For some reason, big birthday parties don't appeal to our kids. Howie opted for a day of family activities like:

eating Krispy Kreme for breakfast
going to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch
going to Cici's for dinner
renting a Mario movie from Redbox

We usually do a little scavenger hunt with presents, but Howie decided he wanted to open his at Chuck E. Cheese. I don't know if I should feel bad that our kids never have "real" birthday parties or if I should milk this for as long as I can. I'll ponder that. Here are a couple of pictures, I'm realizing that I didn't take very many. Happy Birthday Howie!





You'll notice the same Mario Brothers mushrooms that Donovan had for his birthday.

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

We love Howie! He's so cute. Hope you enjoy being 5 buddy!