Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week in review

On Monday, Donovan came home from school with the news that his friend Dino pulled out his loose tooth during class. That makes number 5 for Donovan. His school gave him this little plastic tooth for safekeeping.


On Tuesday Donovan had his Glee Club performance. They sang 4 songs and during most of them Donovan kept motioning for me to take a picture of him. The pictures turned out too dark since we were way in the back, but here is a nice blurry one of him afterwards.



On Wednesday we all watched the United States National Team play Guatemala in a World Cup Qualifier.




On Saturday we celebrated the November birthdays from my siblings' and our family. Howie and Cohen were our honorees. Howie was delighted to get a Bakugan battle arena. Don't ask me.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so glad to see that you remembered coats for the soccer game!

Where do you get your energy, and can I have some?