Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas clothes

For some reason (me) we all wore "Christmas clothes" to church yesterday. Nina got a fancy new dress from Pam, the boys have their same outfits from last year(thank you to my friend for supplying them), Matt inherited his grandpa's pants and tie, and Cameron and I rummaged through our closets and drawers.

Nina has only opened 3 presents so far. Not too bad.


Howie was an obliging camera man.



We're in the process of replacing our family picture which normally sits under that little thing of berries. We're leaning towards the first shot, Matt's backside pretty much sealed the deal.

7 comments:

Honey said...

Matt's pants are AWESOME! You all look great!

Ashlee said...

What a cute family. I love that Howie takes pictures for you. We are still trying to train Kendall. He still puts his finger in front of the lens or the flash.

Megan said...

The first pic is definitely a keeper! Nice shot!

karen★ said...

I cannot wait to see your new family picture...your other one was so cute, but it's always fun to get another one (especially if your kids hold still!) LOVE MATT'S PANTS!

Jill said...

I love the combination of Matt's booty and the way it really shows his pants. Definitely print that one off.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

NICE!

Kim said...

I'd go for the tushy shot too :)